Plans and Pricing

I specialize in customizing responsive and easily maintained WordPress sites, using the #1 recommended DIVI theme (unless otherwise requested). Creating an online presence professionally showcasing your goods or services is my ultimate goal. My WordPress sites once set up, and published, are both easy to maintain and versatile to change to meet your future demands. Personalized customer service and support is always a top priority.

 

 

Are you needing a E-Commerce Website?

No problem!  Pick a WebSite package above, and for an additional $350.00, I will turn it into an e-commerce site.

Looking for a Membership site? Contact me today.

FAQ Section
What is the difference between Hosting & Domain?

A domain name is the business or website name that you will be using. You will need to purchase this along with hosting.

Hosting is the service needed for your website to be viewed on the internet.  Your hosting company will store your website on a “server”.

I recommend that you use Dreamhost for both your domain name and your hosting.

How does your 60 or 90 day content modification work

After we have published your site, depending on the package you chose, you will have 60-90 days of content modification work that can be done with me. Examples: You want to change out a picture on one page, or you want to add a paragraph. It does not include adding pages, changing colors or fonts, ect…

What all is included in your maintenance package?

Maintaining your WordPress website is necessary. I offer the WordPress maintenance packages to help you keep your WordPress Website at it’s best!  My maintenance packages will take the stress of your maintenance off of your hands so you can focus on your business.  If you purchase the Basic, Standard or Professional Website,  you will get 1 year of site maintenance. You can find more details about this on my Maintenace page under the Professional Package.

Payment

There are Buy it now buttons under each package. It will take you to paypal.  If you are purchasing the Professional Package for $ 999.00, you make contact me for other payment options. I will require 75% non-refundable deposit. The remaining 25% will be required when the project is finished.  I will give an estimated launch date once all of the details are discussed. Any additional products required that aren’t agreed on prior to the start of the project will be billed at an hourly rate. All prices are in USD.

* Copywriting, photography, domain purchase & hosting fees are not included, but referrals are provided.

What is the DIY Website

I created the DIY website package for clients that want to “create” their own website using WordPress. They know how to use WordPress, but do not know how to get it all set up.   Please note, that by purchasing my $99.00  DIY website setup service, you are required to use my recommended hosting service – Dreamhost.  Only a new account signed up through me, is able to receive the website setup service.  I recommend that you read My Blog on “How to create your own WordPress Site” .

Do I get ongoing support with the DIY Package?

No. This type of service gives you one-time basic installation of WordPress on your website plus a Theme installed.

Who is the hosting company for the DIY Website

I work with Dreamhost.  I feel that they are the most reliable company with great customer support and reviews.  After you purchase your website set up for the DIY package, you will need to sign up with Dreamhost in order for me to start working on your site.

Can I upgrade to a different Website package If I 1st purchase the DIY?

Yes! You can upgrade to one of my other website packages within 30 days.

What Our Customers Are Saying

Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!

“I could not be happier with my website! Thank you so much for taking my vision and making it happen! Everyone who visits the site gives me nothing but compliments, and it matches the rest of my business materials perfectly! Not only that, but I also love that after just a few weeks in business, I already show up on the first page of a Google search! ”

Janice J

“Tracie totally re-did my website, which was prehistoric and very limited. Working together, we made it more modern and added so many functions and uses it’s a whole new thing. It’s just what I imagined it could be. I kept getting new ideas and changing my mind and she never complained at anything, she was right there with me, making it happen.”

Jim H

“Tracie’s ability to match a website to it’s owner is what has made her so successful. She takes the information you give her and embellishes it until what you have is a beautiful professional website that will stand up against any on the internet.”

Seven Oaks Ranch

Don't Be Shy

Please feel free to drop me a line anytime. I’d be happy to talk with you about your website needs!

error: Content is protected !!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This